DISCLOSURE IMMINENT

TRUMP ORDERS RELEASE of FILES on NON-HUMAN INTELLIGENT LIFE
https://foxnews.com/trump-finds-rare-common-ground-releasing-ufo-files
https://cnbc.com/trump-orders-agencies-to-release-douments-on-alien-life

“…U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday that he would direct the Department of Defense and other agencies to make public government files related to alien and extraterrestrial life. Trump said the files that will be identified and released will also concern unidentified aerial phenomena and unidentified flying objects, as well as “any and all other information connected to these highly complex, but extremely interesting and important, matters…”

DISCLOSURE SPEECH ALREADY WRITTEN?
https://ibtimes.co.uk/trump-set-reveal-aliens-exist-historic-un-speech
https://ibtimes.com/mystery-source-behind-trumps-ufo-speech-claim

“…The controversy started earlier this year when Lee publicly claimed that Donald Trump had already prepared a speech announcing UFO disclosure. According to Lee, two independent sources told him that the address was scheduled for 8 July, deliberately chosen to coincide with the anniversary of the famous Roswell incident press release.” The supposed speech would reportedly acknowledge that the United States recovered a crashed flying saucer and its occupants in 1947. Lee also said the address would reveal that government programmes had secretly studied and reverse engineered alien technology for decades…”


“A photomontage of tubes containing Martian samples that NASA
wants to bring back to Earth.” (Image: NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS)

WHO CARES ABOUT BACTERIA SOMEWHERE
https://science.org/nasa-s-mars-sample-return-mission-dead
https://npr.org/2025/nasa-mars-rover-life-biosignature-rock-sample
https://livescience.com/f-there-is-a-space-race-chinas-already-winning
https://livescience.com/china-aims-to-be-1st-to-bring-samples-back-from-mars
https://livescience.com/nasa-claims-found-clearest-sign-yet-of-past-life-on-mars
https://livescience.com/nasas-mars-sample-return-is-dead
NASA’s Mars Sample Return is dead, leaving China to retrieve signs of life from the Red Planet
by Patrick Pester / January 16, 2026

“NASA’s plans for Mars sample return are effectively cancelled as part of a bill approved by the U.S. Congress, ending efforts to collect Perseverance rover samples that could contain evidence of alien life. NASA’s Mars Sample Return program has been effectively cancelled, meaning the best evidence of life on Mars could be trapped in rock samples that NASA no longer has the budget to collect. On Monday (Jan.15), the U.S. Senate approved a spending bill that reverses the Trump administration’s decision to halve federal spending on science and slash NASA’s budget by nearly a quarter. Yet the bill contains an exception.

2028 White House Christmas Party

The Mars Sample return program, supposed to return rock samples collected by the Perseverance rover that may contain ancient signs of life, is still cancelled. “The agreement does not support the existing Mars Sample Return (MSR) program,” lawmakers wrote in an accompanying report published on Jan.6. There’s no guarantee that life ever existed on Mars, but if it did, then the Perseverance rover may already have the evidence. This makes the new bill a major blow to those hoping to examine Perseverance’s haul of more than 30 geological samples, which includes a sample NASA described as “the clearest sign of life” ever found on Mars.

But bringing samples from Mars back to Earth was always going to be a costly endeavour, and the MRS program has been fraught with delays and spiraling costs. In January 2025, an independent review board calculated that the price tag could swell to $11 billion, with samples not expected back on Earth until 2040. In a major overhaul of the program, NASA announced that it would pursue two different strategies for fetching the samples: a tried and tested landing system that deployed a rocket-powered sky crane at a total estimated cost of between $6.6 billion and $7.7 billion, and a commercial option whose price would fall somewhere between $5.8 billion and $7.1 billion.

NASA planned to announce a decision between these options in the latter half of 2026. Yet while the Senate’s move ostensibly supports the White House’s bid to kill the program, the funding bill could leave NASA space to revive the MSR. The bill, which recognizes that technologies developed as part of the MSR program were critical to the success of future space missions and human exploration of the moon and Mars, allocates $110 million to the Mars Future Missions program, including existing MSR efforts for “radar, spectroscopy, entry, descent, and landing systems, and translational precursor technologies.”

In other words, there’s funding for some of the tech that the program was working to develop, while falling far short of the total estimated mission costs. The allocation of $110 million nevertheless gives hope for the future of sample return, according to The Planetary Society, which campaigned against more severe proposed cuts to NASA’s science program. The new bill pledges $24.4 billion to NASA, with $7.25 billion of that assigned to the space agency’s Science Mission Directorate. That means Congress only cut the NASA science portion of the budget by 1% compared to last year — a significantly more modest reduction than the 47% cut proposed by the Trump administration.

Lawmakers also committed funds to other NASA science projects in the bill. The agreement allocates $500 million for the Dragonfly mission to Saturn’s moon Titan, $208 million for the active James Webb Space Telescope and $300 million for the recently completed Nancy Grace Roman Space Telescope, which is set to hunt for alien worlds and search for the true nature of dark matter when it launches as early as this fall.

The funding bill now awaits President Trump’s signature to become law. If the U.S. does abandon the dream of returning samples from Mars, it will leave China without competition. China’s Tianwen-3 sample return mission aims to collect fewer samples in a more accessible and less promising site than where Perseverance has looked for potential signs of life. However, the Tianwen-3 mission is scheduled to launch in 2028 and return rocks in 2031. If sample return is a race, then China could be set to win it.

“It is difficult to understand how the cancellation of MSR is anything but an admission that returning samples from Mars is too hard for the United States,” Victoria Hamilton, leading space scientist at the Southwest Research Institute and chair of the Mars Exploration Program Analysis Group (MEPAG), told Live Science’s sister-site Space.com on Jan. 12. “How do we expect to be successful at something orders of magnitude more ambitious and costly as the Moon to Mars program, where human lives are at stake?”

INTERPLANETARY PHENOMENON UNIT
https://kevinrandle.com/interplanetary-phenomenon-unit
https://majesticdocuments.com/pdf/ipu_report.pdf
https://howandwhys.com/retired-sergeant-clifford-stone/
Ret. USAF Soldier Worked As E.T. Interpreter
by Vicky Verma  /  March 20, 2022

“A retired sergeant Clifford Stone, who served in the US Army from 1968 to 1990, claimed that he had been a part of a secret elite group that was assigned to recover the crashed UFO or E.T. parts, alien bodies, and artifacts. Besides, he said that intelligent life had been visiting our planet in highly advanced crafts that are capable of covering many light-years in less time that is beyond modern human knowledge.

In an interview with Michael E. Salla, Clifford said that the US military and an Air Force Captain used to visit him on regular basis in his childhood, encouraging him to join the military. Initially, he was assigned to the NBC Team (nuclear, biological, and chemical retrieval and abatement detail) at Fort McClellan Army post in Alabama and did some regular assignments until he was called for retrieval duties. He was reportedly out for a week when the army required him for UFO retrievals. Besides, his army service record was manipulated and excluded all his UFO recovery activities, showing him as a typist.

To support his claims, Stone cleverly disclosed the existence of classified projects such as Moon Dust and Blue Fly, that had been created to hide the UFOs’ debris by using Freedom of Information Acts. Stone revealed in his several interviews that during the 1960s, the US army had been in contact with over 57 different E.T. races that had been visiting Earth for a very long time. He said that many species looked like humans, but their eyes were slightly larger and had black iris. According to him, extraterrestrial species contacted only through telepathy and could even read minds.

In 1973, Stone was involved in the retrieval of a crashed UFO. He hid a small metallic piece of UFO in his shoe and buried it near his property in New Mexico, Nevada, after his retirement in 1989. He said: “Yes, I have it and wouldn’t dare to keep it in the house. I had it here to show some people where I kept it, a day longer than I should have and then somebody actually came here and tried to take it. That was some tense moments, I almost shot somebody that day.”

Italo-American photojournalist and UFO researcher Paola Harris wrote in her book, “Eyes Only: The Story of Clifford Stone and UFO Crash Retrievals” about his childhood E.T. friend named Korona who looked like a human and was with Stone to understand human emotions. Further, she talked about Stone’s alien encounter in Vietnam, where he helped aliens to escape from military custody, as he cared for the rights of extraterrestrials who visit Earth.

Sgt. Clifford Stone claimed that he had been good at communicating with the ETs found at the crash sites or in an encounter with his military team. Once, his team fired a bullet at ET, but they deflected it with some advanced technology. He also mentioned the teleport techniques of ETs when he found himself hundreds of feet from his initial position. Stone also claimed that there are many alien groups that visit our solar system and also Earth, but when humans learned how to detect their crafts, they limited their visits but did not stop. He had no intention to benefit from his claims and evidence and no desire to gain publicity. His only desire was to let the US citizens know the truth about the UFOs and extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH), that these are interplanetary spacecraft.”

PREVIOUSLY

LOST GOLF BALLS on the MOON
https://spectrevision.net/2022/05/12/farside-dub/
BALLISTIC PANSPERMIA
https://spectrevision.net/2021/04/01/ballistic-panspermia/
BIOSIGNATURES on VENUS
https://spectrevision.net/2020/09/18/biosignatures-on-venus/
ANOMALOUS AERIAL VEHICLES
https://spectrevision.net/2017/12/17/anomalous-aerial-vehicles/
the ZOO HYPOTHESIS
https://spectrevision.net/2017/12/31/zoo-hypothesis/

FAKING the MARS LANDING
https://spectrevision.net/2017/07/12/faking-the-mars-landing-p4/
INVASIVE SPECIES on MARS
https://spectrevision.net/2015/10/01/invasive-species-on-mars/
UFO ECONOMY
https://spectrevision.net/2014/08/24/the-ufo-economy/
INTERSTELLAR RADIO
https://spectrevision.net/2013/05/31/interstellar-radio/
IF THEY’VE BOTHERED
https://spectrevision.net/2008/02/14/if-theyve-bothered/

Leave a Reply